What is proofreading?
Proofreading is the process of reading written work to find and correct production errors. It is the final step in the editorial cycle before publication.
Why trust me with your work of art?
- Being a writer, beta reader and proofreader, I understand the creative process and essential elements in successfully publishing a book or eBook.
- Attention to detail and professionalism is key to my work ethic.
- I would like to invite you to give us an opportunity to work together in providing a comprehensive proofreading service for your full-length manuscript.
I will check your project for:
- Tense issues
It will allow you as an author the opportunity to make the necessary improvements or adjustments pre-publishing.
The preference is for documents to be in MSWord format, but not limited to.
How is feedback provided?
Feedback is provided in MSWord with active Track Changes and includes comments, suggestions, and detailed notes.
How to Order?
Order this service here on BookCRITICO. Request a Proofreading slot and pay conveniently with your debit or credit card, securely via PayPal.
Complete the Proofreading Request Form at the bottom of this page, to receive a custom offer for your consideration.
- Complete the Proofreading Request Form.
- Submit your manuscript for evaluation.
- Receive a custom offer for your consideration.
- On acceptance of the custom offer, receive an invoice via PayPal.
- Pay conveniently with your debit or credit card, securely using PayPal.
- Receive confirmation of receipt of order.
- Order will be processed.
- Receive feedback and on-time delivery.
Transact on a secure Buyer/Seller platform by using PayPal. Looking forward to sampling your work of art!